The coating blade is suitable for high speed, high temperature, high load, dry cutting conditions, high temperature oxidation resistance, high abrasion resistance, and greatly improved the service life. the teeth can be grinding many times. save cost.
Raw Material: M7,M2,M35
1.Use more stable with high quality material(NACHI,HEYE),stable quality of raw materials is the basic of making high quality saw blade.
2.Imported equipment for heat processing(NACHI),excellent heat processing technology and equipment for saw blade.
3.CNC Teeth sharpening equipment(LOROCH from Gemany),Precise and sharp teeth make saw blade in good cutting state.
4.The indicators of precision are through strict testing, to ensure saw blade of good working condition and workpieces of high precision.
1. Q : Are you manufacturer ?
A: Yes, We are manufacturer . More than 15 years R&D and Manufacturing Experience. We use more than 130 CNC machining equipments to guarantee our products perfect.
2. Q: What payment terms do you accept?
A: We are flexible on payment terms, please contact us for details.
3. Q:What information do you need to supply a quotation?
A: 1. Maximum Yield Strength of the material,
2.All pipe sizes needed (in mm),
3. Wall thickness (min-max)
4. Q: What is your advantages?
A: 1. Advanced mould share-use technology (FFX, Direct Forming Square). It saves a lot of invest amount.
2. Latest quick change technology to increase the output and reduce labor intensity.
3. More than 15 years R&D and Manufacturing Experience.
4. 130 CNC machining equipments to guarantee our products perfect.
5. Customized According to Customer Requirements.
5. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes,we have. We have a 10-person -professional and strong installation team.
6.Q: How about your service?
A:(1) One year’s warranty.
(2) Providing spare parts for life time at cost price.
(3) Providing Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
(4) Provide technical service for facility reforming, refurbishment.