The square or rectangular shaping is formed out before the tube welding.
Directly Forming to Square and Rectangular Tube Mill The square or rectangular shaping is formed out before the tube welding, with important advantages in terms of power and material cost reduction.
Steel Coil → Uncoiling → Flattening/Leveling → Shear & End Cutting → Coil Accumulator → Forming → Welding → Deburring → Water Coiling → Sizing → Straightening → Cutting → Run-out table
1.compare with round into square& rectangle forming way, this way is the better for the shape of cross section, comparatively, semi diameter of inner rac is small, and the brim is flat, the side is regular , perfect shape of tube.
2.And the whole line load is low, especially the sizing section.
3.The width of steel strip is about 2.4~3% smaller than that of round into square/rectangular, it can save the cost of raw material.
4.It adopts the multi-point bending way , avoid the axial force and side abrasion, reduce the forming step while ensure the quality, meanwhile it reduce the power wastage and roller abrasion.
5.It adopts the combined type roller on the most of the stands , it realizes that one set of roller can produce all the sizes of square/rectangular tubes with different specifications, it decrease the store of roller, reduce the cost about 80% on roller, fast the bankroll turnover, short the time on new product design.
6.All the roller are common shares, no need to replace the rollers when change tube size, only adjusting the position of rollers by motor or PLC, and realized the full automatic control; it greatly reduces the roller changing time, reduces the labor intensity, improve the production efficiency.
|Square Tube||50 x 50 – 150 x 150 mm|
|Rectangular Tube||70 x 50 – 200 x 100 mm|
|Wall Thickness||2.0 mm – 5.0 mm|
|Tube Length||6.0 m – 12.0 m|
|Line Speed||Max. 50 m/min|
|Welding Method||Solid State High Frequency Welding|
|Forming Method||Directly Forming to Square and Rectangular Tubes|
|Model||Square Pipe (mm)||Rectangular Pipe (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Speed (m/min)|
1. Q : Are you manufacturer ?
A: Yes, We are manufacturer . More than 15 years R&D and Manufacturing Experience. We use more than 130 CNC machining equipments to guarantee our products perfect.
2. Q: What payment terms do you accept?
A: We are flexible on payment terms, please contact us for details.
3. Q:What information do you need to supply a quotation?
A: 1. Maximum Yield Strength of the material,
2.All pipe sizes needed (in mm),
3. Wall thickness (min-max)
4. Q: What is your advantages?
A: 1. Advanced mould share-use technology (FFX, Direct Forming Square). It saves a lot of invest amount.
2. Latest quick change technology to increase the output and reduce labor intensity.
3. More than 15 years R&D and Manufacturing Experience.
4. 130 CNC machining equipments to guarantee our products perfect.
5. Customized According to Customer Requirements.
5. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes,we have. We have a 10-person -professional and strong installation team.
6.Q: How about your service?
A:(1) One year’s warranty.
(2) Providing spare parts for life time at cost price.
(3) Providing Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
(4) Provide technical service for facility reforming, refurbishment.